Check 14h50

https://devfest.be/schedule/day1

[image: Inline image 1]

Question: does anyone here has made some integration with Angular (1.x) in
Seaside?
I mean tag brushes for ng-app and possible other interesting associated
features (like passing parms from a component to the ng-app parms, having
angular service calling in Pharo Seaside callbacks etc)?

Would be nice to have a few extra Google-centric things to show.

Phil