Hi,

You do not have to switch to a Bloc world anymore. The current solution opens a
new SDL window every time you what to open something in Bloc from a Morphic
window.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"In a world where everything is moving ever faster,
one might have better chances to win by moving slower."