>> VM here: http://bintray.com/estebanlm/pharo-vm/build#files/
>> Image here: http://files.pharo.org/get-files/60/pharo-64.zip
>>

> Thanks.
>

>> this is still not official (that’s why is not in official place) so there
>> are a couple of known problems:
>>
>> - version format is different, and that breaks some things in image that
>> depends on it to know what happens
>> - command line is different and probably you’ll need to play a bit with
>> options (one or two dashes).
>> - UFFI has some failing tests (but most of it works).
>>
>> I would appreciate some help to report and/or fix the emerging problems.
>>

> I'll make myself a Makefile for it and test; if I see it stable enough,
> I'll try to use it on a regular basis and report.

Report:

apart from the missing SSL support which makes loading complex stuff from
github a bit painfull, it seems to be usable enough.

OSProcess and GitFileTree work fine. Which means gitfiletree:// urls work,
but not github:// urls.

I loaded a large project (a compiler!) and saw no issues (apart from a
freetype / wrong glyph issue?). All SmaCC tests are green on it, and my
project tests were green as well.

Thierry