If I try to start the Pharo from the Download page e.g. from my Desktop I get
the following information:

-----
Pharo cannot write to the changes file named
/private/var/folders/9p/h6h_ntqs2gs9kztvdp9mrm1m0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/1CA39D30-C5A9-4599-82F0-8FFA46606D5B/d/Pharo5.0.app/Contents/Resources/Pharo5.0.changes.

Please check that you have write permission for this file.

You won't be able to save this image correctly until you fix this.
-----

And Pharo does not work at all, because it tries to write to changes all the
time, of course.
The hint on the Website looks good.

kilon.alios wrote