Wow, Denis, this is super cool! I really like that you have these “New method”
tabs because I find it super confusing that you have to either select no
methods or change the existing method to create a new one.

I would be really happy on any feedback about the Renraku (critiques model)
integration as I want to make it easily usably by any tool, and feedback from
tool developers is very valuable.

Cheers.
Uko