Le 12/01/2017 à 15:29, Denis Kudriashov a écrit :
> You need latest version of Pharo 6. New method is there.

Ok

> But how you suggest to distinguish user intention? what to use as query
> source: method from method view or current message in code editor?

Easy: if no text selected in code editor -> query from method view,
otherwise -> query from selected method in code editor.
Tools tips of the implementors and senders buttons should document it to
make the feature discoverable by user.

>     And of course it should open in new tab too.
>

> Yes. Problem that I not hook into text editor yet. So any navigation
> from source code is standard Pharo "global commands". But I need to use
> Calypso commands instead. And it is not trivial task to hack this place.

I guess so, but you will be real winner.

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu