Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. Januar 2017 um 10:58 Uhr
Von: "Esteban Lorenzano" <esteba...@gmail.com>
An: "Pharo Development List" <pharo-dev@lists.pharo.org>
Betreff: Re: [Pharo-dev] I want to move the latest vm to stable... I need feedback !
btw… I’m aware of the OSWindows problems, but that’s not solvable in the short term as is… please do not point to that :)

Esteban

On 24 Jan 2017, at 10:57, Esteban Lorenzano <esteba...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi guys,

I want to move latest vm to stable (for Pharo 6.0, of course).

And I have the idea there are still some blocking issues… can you

I have this issues in mind:

Freetype2 primitive failed [error 2][unknown file format]  -> for this I’m testing the solution pointed here: http://log.smallworks.eu/web/post/289, plus a fix Phil sent me.

… but also anything else that I might be missing.

cheers,
Esteban