Hi bloc/brick guys

I was a great talk. I had to run because I forgot my appointment to the
doctor.
Now some points

- first a meta point: we should check how we can get more people following
the talks.

Now related to bloc/bricks

- we should pay really attention to the maintenance and deployment of the
external libraries (I could ****never**** install GTK on my mac using
darwin. Sure you can experiment but I think that bloc without a widget
layer is a nice stuff but not usable.

- what is the oldest machine it is working? What is the entrance barrier in
terms of cost?

- So since you are basically two where is the roadmap? What is your
visibility in terms of % of your time on the project because at the end of
the day you should earn money.

- The question of the patterns used to build the widgets is important. The
question of how to validate it for real is also important.

- Do you plan commenting/cleaning categorisation for real? I still do not
get how you can design something without writing the assumptions of the
design into class comments.
Then with such systematic lack of comments you cannot benefit from the "no
broken window effect". Now this is more if I see a comments it is either
old, bad or useless "I'm an abstract class". At least it was like that the
last time I checked. And they are certainly many many concerns that are
hidden everywhere and are undocumented.

- How do you want to get people involved? To me this is totally unclear.
Especially with the previous point in mind. I mean for real not just "oh
yes we need users"

Stef