Hello!

This is my weekly ChangeLog, from 23 January 2017 to 29 January 2017.
You can see it in a better format by going here:
http://log.smallworks.eu/web/search?from=23/1/2017&to=29/1/2017

ChangeLog
=========

27 January 2017:
----------------

*    I worked a bit with [iceberg](https://github.com/npasserini/iceberg).
Finally merged the branch +multi-remotes+
    onto +0.4-dev+ just to realise immediately there is a
[bug](https://github.com/npasserini/iceberg/issues/264) :(

    Anyway... this is at least partially solved so I will integrate it directly.

*    Fixed [case: 19592](https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/19592) (PharoVM
shown as Squeak Cog VM on Windows task Manager).

*    I worked with Clement to figure out why +supportsWriteBarrier+ was
answering +false+ in windows builds.

    Turns out it was a combined bug:

    First, a problem in the VM and double castings (weird, isn't?). This is
already taken care by Clement.

    Second (and this is 'my' side of the problem), PharoVM builds needed to
include a couple of flags I was
    not inclding:

    ----
    MULTIPLEBYTECODESETS=true

bytecodeTableInitializer=initializeBytecodeTableForSqueakV3PlusClosuresSistaV1Hybrid

    ----

    with this two things fixed, now everything should be fine in Windows side.
Curiously, even if the method
    was answering false, the 'write barrier' was actually working :)

26 January 2017:
----------------

*    Spent some time verifying some issues with VM on Windows.

    * Why +SqueakSSL+ is not working? [case:
19605](https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/19605). This looks to be an invalid
issue, since I cannot prove it (nor Torsten).
    * Why +Smalltalk vm supportsWriteBarrier+ answers +false+ ? This is weird,
since my own builds (which are the same) answers correctly +true+ . Anyway, I
will try triggering a new build, and hope for the best.

*    I submited a fix for [case:
19315](https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/19315). The patch contains both my
workaround plus the fix suggested by Phil
    (in a slightly different way)... yeah, I know this is redundant but I want
to be sure this damn bug
    is fixed for good :)

23 January 2017:
----------------

*    I made a small iteration on the new mail service over this thingy... now I
export the log in my own
    variation of the
[AsciiDoc](http://asciidoctor.org/docs/what-is-asciidoc/#who-s-using-asciidoc)
format.

    I choose to do it like this because format is more legible (and +Pillar+
already has one exporter to it :P)

*    I added +AioPlugin+ to all linux distros (they will be available in latest
VM).

    As with SqueakSSL, I have no idea why it was missing :P

cheers!
Esteban