For example:
19457
<https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/19457/Scrolling-Versionner-configuration-list-is-very-slow>
Scrolling Versionner configuration list is very slow
18778
<https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/18778/FileList-View-as-does-not-work>
FileList "View as" does not work
19221
<https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/19221/Rub-Find-And-Replace-can-not-search-for>
Rub Find And Replace can not search for "?"

For me, these are issues that "must fix" and not "Fix If Time". Most issues
are only
fixed "if someone has the time to do it" regardless how serious they are.
Fixed if time looks like , we can live without this as we did since the last
release, but actually we are just used to accept some bugs and regressions
because
we know we are to small or to few develoeper to actually fix this issues.
I don't see any value in downgrading the priority - else we could just
discard any priority.

nicolai