On Sat, Feb 04, 2017 at 03:51:43PM -0800, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:
> Ah, interesting! I wonder if this represents a bug then, because
> ChronosManager is in the metarepos for both Pharo 5 and 6, but in Pharo 5
> loads the config from the meta-repo-for-6, not 5...

ConfigOfGlorpSQLite is in both Pharo 5 and 6 meta repos, and 5's catalog
browser currently warns that it is unknown.

I modified CatalogProject class:

    createRepositoryURLtoNameMappings
        "Return a mapping between repositories URLs and their user names"

        ^ Dictionary new
            "Added the 6.0 line below."
            at: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/MetaRepoForPharo60/main' put:
'Pharo6.0';
            at: self pharoDistributionRepository put: self
pharoCurrentDottedName;
            "at: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/MetaRepoForPharo50/main'
put: 'Pharo5.0';"
            at: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/MetaRepoForPharo40/main' put:
'Pharo4.0';
            at: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/MetaRepoForPharo30/main' put:
'Pharo3.0';
            at: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository' put:
'Unsorted';
            yourself

Also created this convenience method in CatalogProject class side:

    reset
        repositoryURLToNamMappings := nil

After which, sent #reset to CatalogProject, then (don't remember whether any
other steps here in between) clicked refresh in the catalog browser, and now
GlorpSQLite shows up as "Pharo 6.0" in my modified Pharo 5 image.

(And there's somebody on a Hacker News topic about Cuis yesterday freely
sharing their opinion that Pharo is not discoverable...)