Hello!

This is my weekly ChangeLog, from 30 January 2017 to 5 February 2017.
You can see it in a better format by going here:
http://log.smallworks.eu/web/search?from=30/1/2017&to=5/2/2017

ChangeLog
=========

3 February 2017:
----------------

*    Still on [iceberg](https://github.com/npasserini/iceberg), this time I
addresed two issues:

    * [issue 269](https://github.com/npasserini/iceberg/issues/269), which is
an improvement on the way we visualise trees (showing just those that have
changes, this is very important in big repositories)
    * [issue 270](https://github.com/npasserini/iceberg/issues/270), which
addreses a problem I left there when working on multi-remotes: it was showing
incorrect data between the real outgoing commits and the ones shown in the
browser.

    I made a couple of pull requests with them (yep, still using the plugin I
developed yesterday :P)

2 February 2017:
----------------

*    I spent last two days working on adapt
[Iceberg](https://github.com/npasserini/iceberg) infrastructure to accept
    plugins.

    Well... not totally true. What in fact I made was to *start* to program a
way to add plugins, which for now
    are just allowed in repositories pane on repositories browser. But well,
the rudiments are there.

    What actually took most of my time was the development of the first plugin
(you know, I do not believe too much
    on "developments in abstract", I need concrete cases to test my ideas): an
Pull Request creator. With this, you
    can do from iceberg the same kind of work you do in github web page :)

    So, now you can have a beutiful pull request dialog, along with several
validations... Now, you may wonder why
    I needed to develop such kind of tool (after all, you can always go to the
web page and do the same). And the
    answer is that in the new process we are starting to create for Pharo, we
need to be able to do things like:

    . create a fix
    . create a branch from pharo-core sources, named for example issue-12345
(something that would usually belong to a SLICE)
    . sends commits to that branch while working on the issue
    . send a Pull Request of the issue (what now is to commit the SLICE to
inbox and changing status on the bug tracker)

    so, to make this process easy, we need to be able to complete the full
cycle from Pharo, exactly as we do it now.

    Pull Requests are a necessary step to fulfill this requirement.

31 January 2017:

*    Working on [iceberg](https://github.com/npasserini), I fixed a bug that
happened when trying to clone a recently created repository
    (without branchs yet).

cheers!
Esteban