Ok thanks for the tips.

As labes was use as tooltip too I have to set the balloon text as bellow
which is not great but should help for the transition.

setBalloonText: ((anAction help ifNil: [ anAction title]) , Character
tab asString , anAction shortcutAsString) trimBoth;

I will look at the tips text now.

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu