Hello!

This is my weekly ChangeLog, from 6 February 2017 to 12 February 2017.
You can see it in a better format by going here:
http://log.smallworks.eu/web/search?from=6/2/2017&to=12/2/2017

ChangeLog
=========

9 February 2017:
----------------

*    I finished the work started yesterday and now there is a [Pull
Request](https://github.com/npasserini/iceberg/pull/276)
    enabling the use of SSH for iceberg :)

8 February 2017:
----------------

*    I worked with Pablo on *iceberg*, in [issue
275](https://github.com/npasserini/iceberg/issues/275) (enable
    use of ssh-agent). It is very important to provide an easy way to use the
tool (otherwise you need to provide
    your username/password, and there is people who do not like this).

    After one afternoon of hard work, we now have an "almost" working version,
as you can see
    [here](https://github.com/estebanlm/iceberg/commits/dev-0.4)
    This thing in fact should be working, but there are still some UI missing
stuff and it is not validated on
    other platforms (linux and windows)... ut it 'should' work... we'll see
tomorrow :)

7 February 2017:
----------------

*    I'm working on restore the testing of VM builds, and so far linux tests
are passing. There are some problems
    in macOS (probably due to missing chunks when performing the merge), and
windows is still not tested at all.

    So, I will work tomorrow on those to see if we can have finished the
process this week: I need to have a stable
    VM to continue with iceberg development (users will need to have a new VM,
so better to have it tested :P)

6 February 2017:

*    Working a bit on VM, I integrated a [pull
request](https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-vm/pull/114) that
    will enhance the build process in linux platforms.

    This was submited by [Holger](https://github.com/zecke), and is part of his
work to create VM package versions.

cheers!
Esteban