On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 7:04 AM, Martin Dias <tinchod...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Uko: OK, added it as: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/
> f/cases/19768/Epicea-Lost-Changes-Detector-Add-Apply-all-
> button-on-top-of-the-list-of-change
>
> Stef: I see... each line should have a checkbox. I remember to see in
> Spec's FastTableModel a method to enable that... I will try.
>
> Ben: I think that's not necessary because the EpLostChangesDetector
> already opens a browser where only the "lost changes" are visible. Where
> "lost changes" means everything logged by Epicea after last Image Save.

I paid particular attention this time to starting after a crash and one
thing I'm uncertain about.
Its good that the window says "Lost Changes Detected"
but its not clear the meaning at the bottom where it says "22 filtered
entries"
Does this mean these 22 entries were not lost?
Or is it some other reason?
Also, I've a (only mild) concern that I can't see what these other entries
are, since I don't know if they are important?

Can you make it more explicit what the filter is?
Oh, after a while I realise there is a tab for this.
Perhaps at the bottom of the changes list
you could say   "22 filtered entries (see Active Filters tab)"
to help slow people like me.

So if 'remove all filters", what is the easy way to return to
the identical previous "Lost Changes" filter.
I realise now that I've been missing the old "indication of save points"
Then I guess I'd be able to select that line and filter "afterwards"

cheers -ben