Hi Olivier,

You'd only mentioned the middle one, which I didn't think was sufficient.
But I agree the other two are strong tests indicating the USB is okay.
Sorry I don't have OSX to test further.

But a question for me to learn something, what makes these two ports
equivalent test points between your Pharo code and your "more" test.
* /dev/ttyACM0
* /dev/cu.usbmodel1411

To be specific, did ttyACM0 with Perl and the IDE ?

cheers -ben