In the network graph hovering over charig/2-March commit I see a new
platform Nopsys added for SqueakNOS.
  [A] https://github.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/network

Thats cool !!!    It'll be great to see this work with OpenSmalltalk.
However I notice its been added as a submodule.
  [B]
https://github.com/charig/opensmalltalk-vm/commit/2bd87b525b6b46439c90506c0a47e17ea1d5ac93

Submodules bring additional complexity, so I thought there should be
some discussion on this topic.
Here are a couple of balanced introductions to submodules...
  [C]
http://www.catalyst-au.net/blog/git-submodule-misunderstood-beast-or-remorseless-slavering-monster
  [D] https://www.philosophicalhacker.com/post/using-git-submodules-effectively/

And a couple of cautions about using them...
  [E] http://slopjong.de/2013/06/04/git-why-submodules-are-evil/
  [F] https://rufflewind.com/2017-02-21/quirks-with-submodules

Guido & Javier,
Have you used submodules successfully elsewhere?
Could you discuss your strategy using a submodule for the platform
code rather than adding directly into the opensmalltalk-vm repository?

I see your parent repository includes opensmalltalk-vm as a submodule
similar to how I *thought* Pharo was doing it, but wait on comment
from Esteban. .
  [G] https://github.com/charig/Nopsys
  [H] https://github.com/charig/Nopsys/blob/master/.gitmodules
So it seems   platforms/Nopsys   is a sub-sub-module.

Esteban,
I thought that you were using submodules to incorporate
opensmalltlak-vm into the pharo-vm,
but I can't see a .gitmodules file there.
  [I] https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-vm
So did you do it another way, or am I missing something?
Could you report your experience with adding opensmalltalk-vm into the
pharo-vm repository?

cheers -ben