Hi Elhamer,

A few other things that could possible be done:

- Horizontal scrollbars
- Better integration between Glamour and FastTable (there are quite a few
issues on the bug tracker about this)
- Better support for lazy DataSources especially in the tree widget.
- Support to automatically resize columns to fix the content

Cheers,
Andrei