Hi all,

I am Rajula. Firstly I would like to thank the community especially Guille
and Stéphane Ducasse for their support and guidance. I am glad that I have
been given the opportunity to work on the GSoC project 'Enhancing Pharo
Command Line Interface' this summer.

The main goals of the project are

1) implementing clap for pharo
2) fixing logging and general file management
3) fixing current working directory

The mentors for my project are Guille Polito, Philippe Back, and emBee. I am
looking forward to an amazing summer ahead. If you have any suggestions for
the project, I would be happy to consider them.

Thanks again for the opportunity.

Rajula.