Yes - we should just redo what others do and show that if one uses Pharo for it
it is easier, cleaner and usually done with less effort

Gesendet: Freitag, 19. Mai 2017 um 03:48 Uhr
Von: "Ben Coman" <b...@openinworld.com>
An: "Pharo Development List" <pharo-dev@lists.pharo.org>
Betreff: Re: [Pharo-dev] Chrome DevTools Protocol and Pharo

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 3:20 AM, Torsten Bergmann
<asta...@gmx.de[mailto:asta...@gmx.de]> wrote:Hi,

I played around with remote controlling Google Chrome from
Pharo using Chrome DevTools Protocol [1] (based on WebSockets).

The video shows an example using latest Pharo 6 on Mac:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F5FrQTEJWY[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F5FrQTEJWY]

Initial Code is on GitHub [2] if someone is interested,
requires OSOSX and Zinc Websockets to be loaded.

Have fun
T.

[1]
https://chromedevtools.github.io/devtools-protocol[https://chromedevtools.github.io/devtools-protocol]
[2]
https://github.com/astares/Pharo-Chrome[https://github.com/astares/Pharo-Chrome]

This is great Torsten.  Such videos have high potential to be marketable
outside the Pharo community.
cheers -ben