I have submitted a pull request for the Reddit booklet - I didn’t get a chance
to try the docker image to see the results (I will get up to speed with that) -
but I didn’t want to have a branch out for too long.

Its my first try at this (I liked the tutorial, it taught me a lot), and I
wasn’t sure how much to change in the text (and I certainly don’t want to upset
any previous authors - as its very readable in its present form).

Tim