I’m sorry but I will need to intervine here :)
While it may look complicated /now/, it is because we are still fixing Pharo7
to work, who has a problem right now because since is bootstrapped it does not
keeps any version info… then is complicated to calculate the diffs. But we are
going to fix this.

Now, this is how the process will work once released:

0. You will have to have a fork of pharo  (this is like that and is “zero”
because you doit once)
1. You will clone pharo, using iceberg. This can be achieved two ways
        a) by cloning if is first time.
        b) by adding it if you already have this clone. Most people will end
using this option.
2. work on fix/change
3. commit/push to your repo
4. do a Pull Request once finished.

done. As you can see, this is very easy… Pavel showed an overcomplicated
process that is just a workaround until we fix the problem I mentioned :)

> On 15 Jun 2017, at 15:40, Guillermo Polito <guillermopol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks pavel, I'll copy paste it in the README :)

I will not copy and paste all that in the README. It will not remain...

cheers,
Esteban