> Am 22.06.2017 um 13:57 schrieb Siemen Baader <siemenbaa...@gmail.com>:
>
> Very cool, Norbert. I have been watching what you are doing at 2denker and
> thought you might be interested ;)
>
> What is holding you back - do you need more from PharoJS before starting to
> use it commercially, or are you waiting for a (paid) project before you can
> start?

What is keeping me? A project and the feasibility. The amber project we could
do because the project was more of a research project so I said "why not". For
anything serious you need to check if it is feasible to use. And my trials with
PharoJS were only little so I don't have the feeling, yet, if it is a huge
benefit using it. But I feel a huge potential in it so it is on my list of
things I wanna try but not on top.

Norbert