Hi Stef,

Good pickup.

I also can't load
SLICE-Issue-20165-Support-segment-path-printing-AlistairGrant.1.
Somehow it is dependent on FileSystem-Core-AlistairGrant.223, and I
have no idea what that is (I don't remember ever creating it, and I
don't have a copy on my machine anywhere, or in any of my backups).

Fortunately I do have a changeset of the patch.  I'll send it through
as an attachment after I've sent this email in case it causes the
response to be blocked.

Do you or Pavel have a preference on how to get the PR fixed?  I'm
happy to generate a new PR if you or Pavel can close the existing one
(#126).

Thanks,
Alistair