Hi Denis,

I wanted to give a serious test to Calypso, that is, start using it all day
long. However, there is a critical thing I am missing, which is the
grouping of categories (inside packages).

I do not want to start discussing again packages vs categories and what are
good and bad practices. I do have a few packages and each package may have
several categories inside. So... seeing all classes together inside a
package is not nice for me.

Is there a way in calypso to auto-escope to category level? I mean... say
my package is XXX and I have categories XXX-A and XXX-B. I know I can go to
left side column and with the tree, I can go to XXX-A and I get what I
want. But, for example, when I browse a class of XXX-A, the "focus" of the
left side column is XXX and not XXX-A.  So I am wondering if we can make it
auto-scope to the category everywhere in Calypso.

Thanks in advance,

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com