> What I think would have been good is to list all the updates that where done
> between
> releasing 6.0 and 6.1 *as part of the changelog* of 6.1 (even though they
> were already
> in the image that you got a minute before Pharo6.1 was released, as they
> where released as
> hot fixes before).

The changelog of things done between releasing 6.0 and the release of 6.1:

20262 Update Iceberg to 0.5.4
        https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20262

20268 update iceberg v0.5.5
        https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20268

20226 TabMorph should use stepping mechanism for animating background building
        https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20226

20238 Run out of memory the image hangs without out of memory warning
        https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20238

20218 Master branch (Pharo 6) needs to be safely merged into development branch
(Pharo 7).
        https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20218

20187 Request use of block in certain methods
        https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20187

20188 Request representation of integer literal without float exponent
        https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20188

20182 Extra dot in literal array
        https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20182

18760 Failing test: WeakAnnouncerTest>>#testNoDeadWeakSubscriptions
        https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/18760

20186 Request removal of extra statement separators (dot)
        https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20186

20185 Request pipe after block argments
        https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20185

20183 TraitDescription>>fileOutLocalMethodsInCategory:on: method temp var name
overlap
        https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20183

20184 Request space between argument and selector in StdioStream>>next:
        https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20184

20167 Regression with PNGReaderWriter in P6
        https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20167

20198 inner structure access does not work on multiple architecture
        https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20198

20110 AllocationTest>>#testOutOfMemorySignal not well suited to 64-bit
        https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20110

20096 Add script pragma to SpaceTally>>printSpaceAnalysis
        https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20096

20174 In the debug halo of a morph: clicking on "inspect morph" and "explore
morph" bring up the same window.
        https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20174

20093 Missing source stamp makes changes hard to view
        https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20093

20148 transforming deprecations should take #showWarning into account
        https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20148

20146 ZnHTTPSTests>>#testGetPharoVersion started to fail
        https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20146