Thx for your feedback.  How did you install it?

Actually for a long time I believe PharoLauncher should be installed under
a User folder (the same as Unix systems) and not under "Program Files"
which may be the root cause of such problems.

If PharoLauncher has been installed under "Program Files"
trying copying its folder to your desktop and run from there.

cheers -ben