> On 5 Oct 2017, at 14:55, Hernán Morales Durand <hernan.mora...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Forgot to comment that Nacl worked in Pharo 5.

yes but that was with NB and there are some minimum differences.
I do not have the library and I lack the time to try more, but seems to me that
here:

apiCryptoHashSha512Output: outByteArray input: inByteArray inputLength:
inByteArrayLength

        ^ self
                ffiCall: #(long crypto_hash_sha512_ref (byte * outByteArray,
byte * inByteArray, ulonglong * inByteArrayLength))
                module: 'libsodium’.

instead "byte * outByteArray”, you want "byte **outByteArray”

can you try?

Esteban