I am grateful for your interest.

The issue is conflicting requirements:
1 - same package for Squeak and Pharo.
2 - X509 support is spurious but RSA depends on ASN.1 support
3 - Pharo [and Squeak!] both have hash functions and DigitalSecureAlgorithm
that may get overwritten, leading to...
4 - Both Squeak and Pharo should have a common basis of crypto in both minimal
images.
5 - Bootstrap loads a separately repositoried [in SmalltalkHub] Cryptography
fork version 50, from version 36 common. Andso...
6 - we need a) common basic loaded, common support, b) common crypto-full
loadable by Squeak, Pharo [and Bootstrap!] and c) removal of Undeclared.

I think this sums up our situation. Would others be willing to commit to make
these basis changes, in both Squeak and Pharo?

Thank you,
Henry