My proposition was to force methodBody closing to be on first column,
and disambiguate potential method conflicts by forcing a more transparent
white space.

Maybe we can force the white space only on conflicting lines that would
begin with a ].
Most methods are indented (and even formatted) so the conflict should be
extremely rare.
It could happen though with multiple line literal string

    ^'
[
something went wrong here
]
'

If first column trick is not acceptable, then we will indeed come up with
more visible escape sequences.