Hi Mariano,

> Le 27 nov. 2017 à 03:08, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianop...@gmail.com> a
> écrit :
>
> Hi guys,
>
> Thank you Christophe for continue pushing this useful tool!
>
> One small request which might be easy to do... Quite frequently I want to do
> something and re-save an image I have previosuly saved as a custom template
> (under Local root tree). Right now what I have to do so:
>
> 1) Make a new image from that template
> 2) remove template
> 2) do the thing and save the opened image.
> name of the one I deleted)
> 4) delete the created image
>
> All that would be simplified if I could also launch my local templates. Is
> there any reason why is that not allowed? (at least for Local tree).

I needed to get a bit into the code to see what is done.
In PharoLauncher, when you download a template from the we, the template is
stored in a folder (e.g. /Users/john/Library/Preferences/pharo/templateCache/)
as well as some metadata for it.
PhLLocalTemplate class is used to build a list of locally available templates
from the metadata file store in this folder.
As this folder is intended to be a cache, that’s why you cannot run it
directly. You first need to unzip the template, create its metadata file.

Maybe an action on images: « create template from image and delete image »
would help you (if it allows overriding of an existing template)?
You also have a « recreate » action on images able to recreate the image from
the specified origin template.

Christophe