I would love to have Ctrl E and Ctrl A.
And yes we should not be different for the sake of it.
For the moment the reason is simple: we are full of work and even more.

FYI: I'm starting at regular crash of the VM and regular superbad
behavior of the debugger (like hundred of debuggers, like spawing many
process)
there is a really bad problem there.

Setf