honestly, this should not be happening.
Now, I have no idea why it is happening at all ;)

I mean, there is no automatic process that would have a UFFI name there (the
only place where this can happen is on #rebuildFieldAccessors and that will use
an UFFIGenerator author, not just UFFI.
And also that method needs to be executed by hand…

weird… can you search for UFFI in system?

Esteban