As an idea - might someone do a tech talk on this and take us through some
scenarios? Every time I think about how to help - I read the pain here and shy
away from it (yes the mental barrier is mine, and also alack of time to really
get to grips with it) - but I was thinking that it someone walked through it -
it might make it all much less scary.

Tim