Hi Ben,

> Le 17 mars 2018 à 14:26, Ben Coman <b...@openinworld.com> a écrit :
>

> On 17 March 2018 at 19:57, kmo <vox...@gmail.com <mailto:vox...@gmail.com>>
> wrote:
> I tried the default download of Pharo Launcher on my Windows 7 (32 bit) PC at
> work. It installs. Runs fine - creates images and vms  but when you try to
> run them nothing happens. It fails to start the selected image. It just
> fails to run the vm at all as far as I can see.
>
> I tried it on my Windows 10 (32 bit) laptop and got exactly the same result.
>
> This is not important for me as I use pharo on Linux - but I thought I'd
> point it out. If having the launcher as the default download causes more
> problems than the traditional vm and image download then perhaps it should
> be reconsidered. A pity since I love the launcher.
>
> We've seen before when features are promoted in visibility (e.g. each GT tool)
> they come under more scrutiny and bump a wider set of environments
> that cause hiccups.  Ultimately this feedback is beneficial to the tool.
> So I don't think there is any need to panic into a reversal.
> Lets give a chance to work through the issues.

Yes, that is the idea.
Testing on all OS, different versions is just not possible.
Nevertheless, it looks that there are some common bugs that I did not
encountered when testing.
So, please test PharoLauncher and if you have issues, report them with the
maximum information because it is hard to reproduce:
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-launcher/issues