Le 12/04/2018 à 03:54, Ben Coman a écrit :

I was thinking that a smalltalk-implemented merge algorithm would only be used for the Smalltal/Tonel code, not for any other files.  And maybe, when a merge is invoked from Iceberg, the callback to the merge-driver might present conflicts in a GUI to be resolved, but I guess such would require a threaded-VM.

Two things then.

- What happens if the C developper does a merge in a multi-language project containing tonel files?

- What is the difference with setting and provides a merge driver in Git, which has the ability to work even without libcgit?

Thierry

cheers -ben