The underlying questions (sorry for people that need subtitles) are:

- how do we have a central place to declare projects
    - right now in Smalltalkhub/list is a nice way to find projects
with the move to github
    we should get a central place

Christophe has been working on project repository and we should check
what he has.
@Christophe?

- how do we make sure that we can validated (I can load this version
of XMLParser in that version of Pharo)
-- in this version of Pharo what is the latest working version of this package

- if people do not maintain/add "configuration" into the catalog what
is the point?
-- How can we ease the participation to the catalog? Esteban I do not
care about the format.
Do you think that editing STON is easier than a class? I think that we
should have a button.
Look people do not care about posting their project into the repo.
May be we need a crawler?

@Peter no cargo is not dead now christophe cannot fix all the time the
PharoLauncher and make progress
on Cargo -> Pakbot
And yes I really want to have something that we can use soon.

- Needed immediate actions:
-- support baselineOf
-- how could we make sure that we can publish in multiple repo? (After
this is just a copy so I click on the package
and say copy to).

What else.
@thierry the story I do not use the catalog because the icons are not
understandable is not really good to me.

Stef