createPackageNamed: - solved by you
browse - adds an ability for RBBrowserEnvironment to be browsed by
Nautilus, no action needed
asRingDefinition - for UndefinedObject, solved by Nautilus removal, no
action needed
addCategory:before: - solved by Nautilus removal, no action needed
hasErrorTest - solved by Nautilus removal, no action needed
inheritsFrom:  - solved by Nautilus removal, no action needed
compile:classified:notifying: - solved by Nautilus removal, no action needed
traits  - solved by Nautilus removal, no action needed
hasPassedTest - solved by Nautilus removal, no action needed
extendingPackages - solved by Nautilus removal, no action needed
hasFailedTest  - solved by Nautilus removal, no action needed
#color - solved by Nautilus removal, no action needed
annotateRubricText: - solved by Nautilus removal, no action needed

The rest are the menu entries (
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/21827/clean-NautilusRefactoring-menu-entries-for-Nautilus
).

So at least from the method extensions point of view, we should be safe.
Thanks

-- Pavel