Hi,

About why 1.1.1 and not 1.2.0. It's not about cheap or not, but about
semantics :)
We can agree that there is no hard rule on versionning, do we? But I try to
follow the following guidelines (delta my own interpretation that adds some
subjectivity :P)
- Major Version will change when we break backwards compatibility
- Minor Version will change when new features are added
- Otherwise, patch version will change.

So I don't assign a new version number regarding the number of changes but
about what they mean...
Now, I considered myself this release as a patch because mostly little bugs
here and there were fixed.
Moreover, one of the changes done in the credentials manager was to
*recover* some backwards compatibility for people setting up credentials in
settings files.
Of course, to this we add to this that my own interpretation saying that
the changes do not break compatibility nor add features :)

Now, this is the kind of subjective topic that starts a flamewar, but I'd
prefer to use my time on somewhat else ^^.
In any case, I think it is more important to discuss about the numbering as
soon as we have a clear documentation on Iceberg's API...

Regarding the bad links, I copy-pasted the text from the PR instead from
the release page in Iceberg, which messes up links.

Patch version containing the following cleanups and enhancements

#864 <https://github.com/pharo-vcs/iceberg/issues/864> Repairing Missing
repositories lead to wrong source directory
#861 <https://github.com/pharo-vcs/iceberg/pull/861> update tonel to v1.0.9
#836 <https://github.com/pharo-vcs/iceberg/issues/836> DefaultBackendType
class variable is unused
#862 <https://github.com/pharo-vcs/iceberg/issues/862> Iceberg tests are
not running in Pharo 7
#852 <https://github.com/pharo-vcs/iceberg/issues/852> Make error dialogs
copy-pastable
#858 <https://github.com/pharo-vcs/iceberg/issues/858> IceTipReadOnlyTextMorph
does not allow select and copy anymore
#850 <https://github.com/pharo-vcs/iceberg/issues/850> Change Detached head
status from error to warning if we are on a tag
#853 <https://github.com/pharo-vcs/iceberg/issues/853> Clone dialog
"username" is confusing
#860 <https://github.com/pharo-vcs/iceberg/pull/860> CredentialStore API
#854 <https://github.com/pharo-vcs/iceberg/issues/854> Error in History