I asked this before because I don’t get it. External packages like Zinc seem to
be modified when integrated into pharo. Looking at the changes between to
newest Zinc from Sven’s repository and the one in pharo there are a few
differences. As an example there is

ZnCharacterReadWriteStream>>#tab
   writeStream tab

Where is this method added? Are the changes pushed back to Sven?

In my project I use Zinc-REST. So I need to add the repository for Zinc and
load the REST group. When this is loaded it pulls in the other Zinc packages
which removes the methods like the one above and my image gets stuck because
Epicea relies on that method and I get a debugger.
So at the moment I can only create a new image when I disable Epicea.

Why is it done that way? Best would be to use the version from Sven and make
changes there. If that is not possible it would be good to use an extra package
that does extension methods to Zinc. But this way is asking for trouble IMHO.

Norbert