Hi,

As part of our constant try to enhance process, we are moving the issue tracker
to GitHub.
You can now declare issues here:

https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues
<https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues>

FAQ:

Q: Why we do this?
A:
- Because reuniting all development process in just one point will enhance
traceability
- … and communication (there are a lot of conversations that now happens in
different places (list, issue, PR). With this move we put issue and PR
discussion in same place.
- … and people historically has complained that “they need to log to fogbugz to
just see the issues”
- … and this allows us to decommission one server we have now just to get the
issues names when creating branches (and before slides).

Q: Does that means fogbugz is bad?