Hi Tim,

Yes, I read that you got Pharo working via the Javascript runtime. It
should now be much easier and faster.

I still have to figure out the best way to create a deployment image. With
the new bootstrap/modular setup of Pharo 7 it should be possible to create
a lean-and-mean runtime image that can run in the cheapest 128MB max. ram
configuration.

Jan.