--- Begin Message --- Besides, I forgot to add one comment : you should have guidelines for protocol naming.  It's not critical per se but I find it quite annoying to look for stuff in "enumerating" when it's been put in "printing" !  loll

On 2018-12-31 03:51, Stephane Ducasse wrote:
Thanks! Thanks!
I will go over it (now laying on my back :(( stupid muscles strike back!)

On 2018-12-30 16:13, Stephane Ducasse wrote:
Hello Fellow Pharoers

I'm happy to announce a new little book to improve the culture around Pharo.
I will revise it in the future so you can feel free to send feedback
and pull requests
to https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/Booklet-PharoWithStyle

Stef

"The best way to predict the future is to invent" so I do it.
Stéphane,

You'll find, attached, a revised PDF version with my comments.

--
-----------------
Benoît St-Jean

--
Benoît St-Jean
Yahoo! Messenger: bstjean
Twitter: @BenLeChialeux
Pinterest: benoitstjean
Instagram: Chef_Benito
IRC: lamneth
Blogue: endormitoire.wordpress.com
"A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of radius zero".  (A. Einstein)

--- End Message ---