Hi,

@Eliot: Thanks for the clarifying answer.

I believe you might have jumped to conclusion about the intention of the
question. Thomas asked a legitimate question. Without users of a method it is
hard to understand its use. It does not necessarily imply that the intention is
to remove it, but it does show that someone wants to understand.

As far as I know, Thomas actually wants to write a test to cover that usage. I
am sure that you appreciate and encourage that :).

@Thomas: Thanks for this effort!

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.feenk.com

“The smaller and more pervasive the hardware becomes, the more physical the
software gets."