Hi Stephan.

There was discussion about it. And idea is to have reproducible builds for
Pharo. With floating versions we can't achieve it (at least with current
tools).

In addition I maintain floating branches for those projects (v0.15.x). So
for your own projects you can reference them instead of static versions.

ср, 16 янв. 2019 г., 8:45 Stephan Eggermont step...@stack.nl: