Hi all,

I'm on vacations, so I've produced a new patch version of Iceberg :).
This version restores compatibility with Pharo6, which was broken since
latest changes done for Pharo7 64bit support.

https://github.com/pharo-vcs/iceberg/releases/tag/v1.5.7

I hope people still using Pharo6 find this useful. You should be able now
to use again the update script to use latest iceberg on it. I've updated
the doc to point to the latest supported version:

"load iceberg"Metacello new
        baseline: 'Iceberg';
        repository: 'github://pharo-vcs/iceberg:v1.5.?';
        onWarningLog;
        load.

On this same direction, we have been discussing that v1.5.* will be the
latest minor version supporting Pharo6. Still, we will keep integrating
bugfixes and patches as they come.

New versions (>= 1.6) will host the new features and will be available and
maintained for both the stable Pharo7 and the in-development Pharo8
versions.

Enjoy,
Guille