Hi,

This is interesting indeed.
The meta descriptions in JSON are cool and most probably usable.
It would be a huge project, though, given how many APIs/products there are,
even with auto generation.

A long time ago I did a AWS S3 client that is still part of Zinc HTTP
Components (https://github.com/svenvc/zinc), although I believe the
authentication/signing model is old now.

Sven