but you need to be on the Pharo organization to be able to add/modify card
on the board ?
A+

--
Serge Stinckwic
​h​

Int. Research Unit
 on Modelling/Simulation of Complex Systems (UMMISCO)
​Sorbonne University
 (SU)
French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development (IRD)​
​niversity of Yaoundé I​, Cameroun
"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for
machines to execute."
https://twitter.com/SergeStinckwich