Yesterday, we tracked down a serious issue in 64 bit FFI. After giving up
with our own code, we made a fresh start with the latest base image and
OSWindows. We were finally able to figure out what went wrong with two
simple tests that were failing in 64 bit that worked correctly in 32 bit.

FFIConstantHandleType externalType is the wrong size

After confirming that and making it work, we were told that a number of FFI
fixes were done by Nicolas and Eliot in Squeak that did not get integrated
in Pharo. Applying the changes from the latest Squeak FFI resolved the
problem, and a few that we were unaware of.

Stephan