Hi,

We have finished the schedule for upcoming Pharo Days 2019, here a link for the google calendar:

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Google Inc//Google Calendar 70.9054//EN
VERSION:2.0
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:PUBLISH
X-WR-CALNAME:Pharo Days 2019
X-WR-TIMEZONE:Europe/Paris
LAST-MODIFIED:20190318T101839Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:2
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Registration/Opening
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20190404T123000Z
DTEND:20190404T133000Z
DTSTAMP:20190325T134624Z
UID:5g6941j98jj7kq62nt3id41...@google.com
CREATED:20190314T125550Z
LAST-MODIFIED:20190318T101944Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:5
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Show us your projects
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20190405T123000Z
DTEND:20190405T133000Z
DTSTAMP:20190325T134624Z
UID:2cc23slfape353o4d9i9394...@google.com
CREATED:20190314T125609Z
LAST-MODIFIED:20190318T101947Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:2
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Show us your projects
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20190405T093000Z
DTEND:20190405T100000Z
DTSTAMP:20190325T134624Z
UID:41gd1otpm8qig68i9447c7o...@google.com
CREATED:20190314T125444Z
LAST-MODIFIED:20190325T132312Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:4
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Object centric debugging
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20190404T133000Z
DTEND:20190404T140000Z
DTSTAMP:20190325T134624Z
UID:0kc4eshroni64l156ra0v08...@google.com
CREATED:20190325T132642Z
LAST-MODIFIED:20190325T132732Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:3
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Association Meeting
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20190405T133000Z
DTEND:20190405T140000Z
DTSTAMP:20190325T134624Z
UID:0ipfhp9d9bi1b45d4fd4et0...@google.com
CREATED:20190325T132752Z
LAST-MODIFIED:20190325T132756Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:1
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Consortium Meeting
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20190404T093000Z
DTEND:20190404T100000Z
DTSTAMP:20190325T134624Z
UID:7cbtve7dfi4ia0uepfhc5jr...@google.com
CREATED:20190314T124135Z
LAST-MODIFIED:20190325T132849Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:6
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:CI for IoT projects
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20190405T073000Z
DTEND:20190405T080000Z
DTSTAMP:20190325T134624Z
UID:70gfcvcg8j8m2gamienlknr...@google.com
CREATED:20190314T131838Z
 evelopment process easy to set-up.\nHowever\, some things can still be impr
 oved to make the testing experiment even better.\nThis talk explores new di
 rections to be taken to enhance the actual infrastructure.
LAST-MODIFIED:20190325T132947Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:4
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:The future of testing in Pharo
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20190404T141500Z
DTEND:20190404T160000Z
DTSTAMP:20190325T134624Z
UID:53lvq8tvss5h8u7io31fhmt...@google.com
CREATED:20190314T130213Z
LAST-MODIFIED:20190325T133036Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:4
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Libre discussion
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20190405T141500Z
DTEND:20190405T160000Z
DTSTAMP:20190325T134624Z
UID:6pig8bedttf5rlum9eaaeg5...@google.com
CREATED:20190314T130245Z
LAST-MODIFIED:20190325T133047Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:5
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Libre discussion
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20190405T141500Z
DTEND:20190405T160000Z
DTSTAMP:20190325T134624Z
UID:4d3nresmd2s1q197gl8igjl...@google.com
CREATED:20190314T125651Z
LAST-MODIFIED:20190325T133051Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:4
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Workshop Git/Iceberg
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20190404T103000Z
DTEND:20190404T110000Z
DTSTAMP:20190325T134624Z
UID:0h40bn676ffi1b1te7g6mpk...@google.com
CREATED:20190318T101502Z
 nes of code written 2009. We got started using Pharo 0.9 with Seaside 3.0-a
 lpha5 and have been using Gemstone for all production deployments. In 2019\
 , over 200 event venues in Belgium\, The Netherlands\, UK\, Switzerland\, A
 ustria\, Denmark\, Norway and Finland are using Yesplan as a reliable web-b
 ased venue management system. I will talk about our experiences using Pharo
 \, GemStone\, Seaside and other parts of our technology stack that have sup
 ported us in making this a succes.
LAST-MODIFIED:20190325T133853Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:0
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Yesplan: 10 Years of “develop in Pharo\, deploy in Gemstone”\, with
  Seaside and…
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20190404T073000Z
DTEND:20190404T080000Z
DTSTAMP:20190325T134624Z
UID:51s9pbvk208job932vn5u69...@google.com
CREATED:20190314T124032Z
  8.
LAST-MODIFIED:20190325T134004Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:0
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Pharo update
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20190404T080000Z
DTEND:20190404T083000Z
DTSTAMP:20190325T134624Z
UID:5lkl6jdfi0gn7qjb8eb86mb...@google.com
CREATED:20190314T124101Z
 aces in a reusable\, declarative way. It aims to improve the existing infra
 structure for desktop applications in Pharo by adding missing parts and enh
 ance the existing ones. In addition\, Spec2 is designed to be able to switc
 h different backends\, making possible the migration of Pharo itself from M
 orphic to other graphic engines.
LAST-MODIFIED:20190325T134040Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:0
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Spec 2
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20190404T090000Z
DTEND:20190404T093000Z
DTSTAMP:20190325T134624Z
UID:64einmr67dj6l1hk6vdm64e...@google.com
CREATED:20190314T125326Z
 s talk we provide an overview of the current state of affairs\, and we show
  how we think the development should be like. Oh wait\, what is Glamorous T
 oolkit? It is the moldable development environment for Pharo. Learn more ab
 out it at gtoolkit.com.
LAST-MODIFIED:20190325T134055Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:6
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:The Glamorous Toolkit
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20190405T080000Z
DTEND:20190405T083000Z
DTSTAMP:20190325T134624Z
UID:77t24meh8142i7th0028fiv...@google.com
CREATED:20190314T125227Z
 ters should cover UI interactions\, application state representation and it
 s corresponding update\, windows navigation and UI component layouting.\nOn
 e solution to UI testing involves manual execution of tests (basically\, op
 ening the UI and clicking\, clicking and more repetitive clicking). On the
 other side\, UI testing frameworks\, like Selenium\, allow scripting and em
 ulation of such tests but require learning a new framework and a more compl
 ex setup.\nEasy or not\, automated tests are crucial to apply any well-know
 n software engineering task (like TDD\, refactorings) that helps keeping a
 good product quality and a healthy mental state.\nIn this talk we present h
 ow to (almost) effortless apply automated unit testing on Spec Applications
 .\nFor this\, we dive in Spec’s architecture and explain how we do test the
  different concerns with different kind of tests - layouting\, presenter be
 haviour\, backend integration.
LAST-MODIFIED:20190325T134118Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:4
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Testing UI
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20190404T100000Z
DTEND:20190404T103000Z
DTSTAMP:20190325T134624Z
UID:64tnkjq3cajpkngnibn5jni...@google.com
CREATED:20190314T124707Z
 I description format for HTTP/REST APIs. Calls are defined from URI access
 path to the structure of incoming parameters and possible return values. In
  this talk we show that by specifying a REST call with OpenAPI we do not on
 ly get parameter and constraints checking for free but also ensure return v
 alues are proper. The specification can be exported to its own JSON format
 ready to be consumed by a client implementation. By using the specification
  a client can construct requests to the REST service dynamically only provi
 ding keys and values.
LAST-MODIFIED:20190325T134132Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:4
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Easy REST services with OpenAPI
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20190405T070000Z
DTEND:20190405T073000Z
DTSTAMP:20190325T134624Z
UID:2tqgeddcd105n8r6e6ftpp4...@google.com
CREATED:20190314T125302Z
 usage patterns to significantly reduce redundancy in the glue of typical bu
 siness application code (e.g. dealing with prompts\, headless testing\, rec
 ording of interface activities to replay in tests\, nesting parts to provid
 e reusable components\, expressing aspects of business logic\, safe initial
 ize and shutdown cycles etc.) It is based on the need of refactoring an exi
 sting business application written in VisualWorks. In this talk\, the basic
  concepts of the aPart framework will be introduced and experiences with th
 e ongoing porting to Pharo will be discussed.
LAST-MODIFIED:20190325T134142Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:11
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:aPart in Pharo
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20190405T090000Z
DTEND:20190405T093000Z
DTSTAMP:20190325T134624Z
UID:3a9h4oltvckbi5nbf3ui8rq...@google.com
CREATED:20190318T101522Z
  time\, offering executable units of documentation. In this talk we show ho
 w examples work in concrete scenarios\, and then show how this way of organ
 izing the testing effort leads to beautiful live documentation.
LAST-MODIFIED:20190325T134201Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:8
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Example driven garompa
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20190405T100000Z
DTEND:20190405T103000Z
DTSTAMP:20190325T134624Z
UID:35gtmcams9ig8dlq1qubi8b...@google.com
CREATED:20190314T125520Z
 ry\, and the impact of the comment template.\nWe show how to make use of na
 tural language documentation for enabling semantic search\, and integrate i
 t into the existing toolset.\nWith a grain of NLP we turn dead documentatio
 n into a live and browsable knowledge base.\nParts of the hidden informatio
 n in comments can be reified in type rules\, which in turn are used to leve
 rage the code editor.\nType information can also be useful when migrating b
 etween different frameworks.\nOur journey ends with an anecdote on how to w
 rite two lines of code in two months
LAST-MODIFIED:20190325T134224Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:2
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Comment soup with a pinch of types
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20190404T141500Z
DTEND:20190404T160000Z
DTSTAMP:20190325T134624Z
UID:0n12rf67do92leeaioefdtn...@google.com
CREATED:20190314T125637Z
 l of a software system can be made to be explainable to other humans. That
 likely sounds vague\, but it’s true and we think it offers a fundamentally
 different way to approach software development. But\, rather than trying to
  talk about it\, it is much simpler to experience it. We build Glamorous To
 olkit with exactly that purpose\, and in this session\, you will get to exp
 erience it on concrete cases and judge its implications for yourself.
LAST-MODIFIED:20190325T134254Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:4
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Moldable development: Hands-on session
TRANSP:OPAQUE
X-APPLE-TRAVEL-ADVISORY-BEHAVIOR:AUTOMATIC
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20190405T103000Z
DTEND:20190405T110000Z
DTSTAMP:20190325T134624Z
UID:2deqhv9p7ebedh3fdiosv4t...@google.com
CREATED:20190314T125459Z
LAST-MODIFIED:20190325T134424Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:1
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Molecule: Component oriented programming for Pharo
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

Do not forget to register!